2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If it comes down to republicans having a 1-2 seat majority I'd imagine Biden will be discussing getting a NY republican to cross over in exchange for something lol.
Yeah I was thinking some Northeast or Northwest Republicans wouldn’t mind voting for some budget stuff without too much hand wrangling

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I been browsing r/Conservative the last twenty minutes.

:dead: at them just now realizing that Trump was bad for their party and that the Republicans have no policies to offer. Man...to be that delusional and out of touch with reality has to be a trip :wow:

A decade scares them?

Wonder how they feel if they learned those good ole’ days Conservatives yearn for was when FDR Dems controlled Congress for 40 years.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Oh boy, here come the Sabotage Faction of the party wanting to talk down the very leadership (Obama, Pelosi, Biden, etc) who lit a fire under the party to stop the red drip.

:dead:

Ah there you go :ahh:

The blame progressives enthusiast is here. I know you've been itching to get that outta your system.

This party is going further to the left in the future with gen z. Get in the car loser, we're going the progressive route and you're going to like it :mjgrin: :umad: