2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Electing and getting into bed with Trump was the greatest Phyrric victory in the history of US politics. They clung to a dying electorate who was not a sustainable voting block.

Couldn't have happened to a better group of folks. They deserve one another.
I want to believe this, but I have a sinking feeling until I see the data that the silent killer for the GOP was white women pissed and the abortion decision.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Bu4f.gif

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I want to believe this, but I have a sinking feeling until I see the data that the silent killer for the GOP was white women pissed and the abortion decision.

I agree. A snake always sheds its skin. But when you lost Liz Cheney.......

My point is that the MAGA crew will go back to being a fringe element again as far as what donors and the mainstream leadership will allow or want. They will never go away. But these folks want the crazy uncles not at Thanksgiving anymore. They just want their Christmas present. Hello and goodbye and thanks for the donation.

Watch who will be banned from Fox in the next 6 months.

There are meetings going on right now to get the "My Pillow" folks off television.

They are not happy. They will I'm guessing live with the Steve King's of the world being in the background but they are going to give marching orders to get their asses off TV and get the normal crew back in charge. The problem is you normalized this shyt once Palin came out and no putting that genie back in that bottle.

Losing power always makes someone a chameleon.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not a chance. Too much money at stake. There’s always something new to make white people scared and they will capitalize eventually.

Expect like clockwork a 2000 Bush "compassionate conservatism" image makeover.

Watch DeSantis suddenly get consultants to smooth out his rough edges when polling shows his demeanor holds him back.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I also think the whole antivax/anti-mask thing might've backfired on Republicans - usually it wouldn't be enough to make a difference, but some of these races are so close that you really have to think Herman Cain Award recipients in that district no longer being able to vote might've swung the results.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Even if dems keep both house and senate, the democratic leaders at the top all need to be replaced...

So much money spent on useless races (mainly Florida).....

Give up on Florida. Make the occasional trip to Ohio with little to no expectations and focus on

MI
PA
WI
AZ
GA (senate only)
CO

And call it a day.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I also think the whole antivax/anti-mask thing might've backfired on Republicans - usually it wouldn't be enough to make a difference, but some of these races are so close that you really have to think Herman Cain Award recipients in that district no longer being able to vote might've swung the results.
That’s had no effect on any races, its was the abortion issues.

Last edited: