2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I agree. A snake always sheds its skin. But when you lost Liz Cheney.......

My point is that the MAGA crew will go back to being a fringe element again as far as what donors and the mainstream leadership will allow or want. They will never go away. But these folks want the crazy uncles not at Thanksgiving anymore. They just want their Christmas present. Hello and goodbye and thanks for the donation.

Watch who will be banned from Fox in the next 6 months.

There are meetings going on right now to get the "My Pillow" folks off television.

They are not happy. They will I'm guessing live with the Steve King's of the world being in the background but they are going to give marching orders to get their asses off TV and get the normal crew back in charge. The problem is you normalized this shyt once Palin came out and no putting that genie back in that bottle.

Losing power always makes someone a chameleon.
They'll hate these people til they run for office and then fully support them. They'll support Trump when he runs again

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s really that simple. We gotta fight them EVERY election. No breaks.
We need a good solid 10-20 years of Democratic governance in which we control all the branches. This country would be completely tranformed and force the Republicans or whatever party is in their place to come more to the center left.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Expect like clockwork a 2000 Bush "compassionate conservatism" image makeover.

Watch DeSantis suddenly get consultants to smooth out his rough edges when polling shows his demeanor holds him back.

Except there is a few problems with DeSantis
  • He is Short
  • He is a Politician that wants Power; Trump is NOT a Politician that wants Power. It's going to be impossible to get Team MAGA to side with a Politician who is part of the 'Swamp'; Plus Trump killed Ted Cruz's Presidential aspirations with one lie.
  • Matt Gaetz, how deep does his legal issue go, and how much is connected to DeSantis? Garland hasn't announced anything yet, so the investigation is still ongoing.
  • Also DeSantis is Short :troll: