2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Wish i could read the replies on those Trump attack posts , just to see if they generally agree with him or not.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The crime narrative got his goofy ass in, he so busy being everywhere he ain’t doing his job. I pray we get a good challenger :francis: Garcia would’ve been such a great mayor.

Meanwhile his cops out here wildin, speeding and running over civilians.
Them fukkers ran a red light and hit my pops...:pacspit:

I hope gets em for a few thousand...they were in the wrong :mjlit:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He knows Progressives would have gerrymandered it to benefit the Dems. It's easier to blame them than blame the moderates.
Yeah WTF is he on
He and the other moderates literally said progressives presence was pulling the party down in these races and told AOC to stay away
So she can raise money for you and other dems but the minute you lose you need to go back on your own word and not acknowledge you told her to stay away from your district

AOC and the squad won their races easily
He needs someone to blame besides the party elite imo

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Yeah WTF is he on
He and the other moderates literally said progressives presence was pulling the party down in these races and told AOC to stay away
So she can raise money for you and other dems but the minute you lose you need to go back on your own word and not acknowledge you told her to stay away from your district

AOC and the squad won their races easily
He needs someone to blame besides the party elite imo

It’s great to live in the progressive fantasy simulation.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So we get a Republican House because NY Dems #MeToo'd themselves :stopitslime:

Progressives (AOC and the squad) as usual, love to sabotage democrats, got him ousted…..then wanna cry n complain that republicans win in NY.

No, we’re going to get a Republican House because Cuomo nominated a bunch of Republicans to the courts which then decided against the initial, more Democratic favoring redistricting map the state came up with. This is the same governor who, years ago, supported a breakaway group of Democrats who caucused with Republicans in the State Senate so the Democrats wouldn’t have control of the senate, even with an outright majority at the time.

It's an on-brand parting gift from him and another reason that bozo needs to stay out of NY politics :hhh: