2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
apparently Frisch campaign saying he's winning those 2-1

full
not sure about this guy.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I mean when Liz Cheney is the voice of reason.....
What makes it worse is that it took THIS for them to realize that Trump is exactly who was from jump….a cons man/FRAUD.

You would have thought it would dawn on them when he lost the house in 2018, you thought it would have dawned on them when he lost the election in 2020, you thought it would have REALLY dawned on them on January 6th when his cult rioted their offices (that some of them helped).

But it was THIS moment that had their wake up call that they are legit losing power and that their whole party is in shambles.

In laymen’s terms…

They treated Trump as part of the set..and they defended him no matter what cause it was gang gang..

Now that he not only disrespected one of the top leaders of the set (Desantis) but they gained NO ground in territory. Now he bout to get jumped out…:pachaha:

My God this is good shyt to see in real time.

And to think…this is ALL happening literally 6 years to the day he got elected in 2016 and the GOP gained the house and Senate.

And 6 years later they damn near lost it ALL…:russ: :blessed:

:banderas:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What makes it worse is that it took THIS for them to realize that Trump is exactly who was from jump….a cons man/FRAUD.

You would have thought it would dawn on them when he lost the house in 2018, you thought it would have dawned on them when he lost the election in 2020, you thought it would have REALLY dawned on them on January 6th when his cult rioted their offices (that some of them helped).

But it was THIS moment that had their wake up call that they are legit losing power and that their whole party is in shambles.

In laymen’s terms…

They treated Trump as part of the set..and they defended him no matter what cause it was gang gang..

Now that he not only disrespected one of the top leaders of the set (Desantis) but they gained NO ground in territory. Now he bout to get jumped out…:pachaha:

And to think…this is ALL happening literally 6 years to the day he got elected in 2016 and the GOP gained the house and Senate.

It may be a distinction without a difference, but I think a lot did know he was a fraud/con man, but they were power hungry and hedged their bets to him anyways, and figured they'd just deal with any consequences of laying in bed wit him down the road, as long as they'd have power in the short term. Either way (and I'm inclined to agree with you over what I said) the chickens are coming home to roost.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It may be a distinction without a difference, but I think a lot did know he was a fraud/con man, but they were power hungry and hedged their bets to him anyways, and figured they'd just deal with any consequences of laying in bed wit him down the road, as long as they'd have power in the short term. Either way (and I'm inclined to agree with you over what I said) the chickens are coming home to roost.

martin-luther-king-laugh.gif

Daps
Trump would 100% run under a MAGA party or something and somehow someway end up being the one who saves the country by fracturing the Republican base :skip:

There is no scenario where DeSantis beats Trump straight up. For him to have a chance would require some Democrat help... if you get what I'm saying. :jbhmm:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

In laymen’s terms…

Anyone with two eyes saw this coming 6 years ago. It was never going to end well.

Old Jafar ass Trump taking the GOP Iago down to the lamp with him after being a Genie.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Anyone with two eyes saw this coming 6 years ago. It was never going to end well.

Old Jafar ass Trump taking the GOP Iago down to the lamp with him after being a Genie.

If you really think about it, MAGA and Trump only had ONE legit 'W' and it was in 2016 itself.

Every year after that, he and his movement was losing ground yearly.

2018 Midterm elections the GOP lost the House and led to the investigations that led him to get impeached twice

2020 fukkery was when he lost to Biden and the Senate (barely) went to the Dems despite a historic turnout. 74 million CACs and sellouts went out to vote for him as their last great savior, and he crumbled, which led to the 1/6 Insurrection

2022 was when the Midterms of a Red Wave was a pitiful red drop. Not even; since the Dems currently have a change to hold on to the House and keep the Senate with an extra seat.

2024 is MAGA's legit last stand, and they entering it already in fumes and waning support.

MAGA is like 50 Cent's music career after GRODT: just one failed gimmick after another until Kanye and Rihanna finished his career off for good.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If you really think about it, MAGA and Trump only had ONE legit 'W' and it was in 2016 itself.

Every year after that, he and his movement was losing ground yearly.

2018 Midterm elections the GOP lost the House and led to the investigations that led him to get impeached twice

2020 fukkery was when he lost to Biden and the Senate (barely) went to the Dems despite a historic turnout. 74 million CACs and sellouts went out to vote for him as their last great savior, and he crumbled, which led to the 1/6 Insurrection

2022 was when the Midterms of a Red Wave was a pitiful red drop. Not even; since the Dems currently have a change to hold on to the House and keep the Senate with an extra seat.

2024 is MAGA's legit last stand, and they entering it already in fumes and waning support.

MAGA is like 50 Cent's music career after GRODT: just one failed gimmick after another until Kanye and Rihanna finished his career off for good.

They deserve each other until its hilariously tragic ending.