2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Boebert gonna be back to selling ass real soon :lolbron:
ShockingBestHuemul-size_restricted.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Marc Thiessen actually sounding like the voice of reason on Faux right now. He calling out MAGAts for the reason the R’s lost

I don't want them to but there needs to be post-mortem on what the fukk really happened. I mean, most of these are obvious but they are going to double down and we will eventually get our Trump vs DeSantis showdown. which will divide their base even more. Millions will stay home when Trump loses that power struggle.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I don't want them to but there needs to be post-mortem on what the fukk really happened. I mean, most of these are obvious but they are going to double down and we will eventually get our Trump vs DeSantis showdown. which will divide their base even more. Millions will stay home when Trump loses that power struggle.
Bruh, the MAGAt slurpers are doing their hardest to pushback but a lotta R’s sitting on their in studio panel ain’t having it

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Dr. Oz had no business in the race to start with. He wasn't even a PA resident until Trump put the battery in his back. Like I said before, dude needs to hide under a rock somewhere for bullying a man recovering from a stroke. Dr. Oz being a doctor should be livid at his team for even running ad like that.

Daps
he is black and named mandela. thats all he needed in wisconsin to do him in. aint no reason evers won and mandela aint cross the finish line with him
He's gotten plenty close, but incumbents are just harder to defeat. Small mistakes (like going on RT in the past), will matter at that kind of margin.

Even if your opponent is as disgusting as RoJo.