2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dems just lost a seat in Texas and in Wisconsin. Dems will need to hang on in NY which is hard due to the redrawn maps, and will need to make gains in the west coast to offset that. Otherwise Republicans are likely to win the House by a slim margin. Let's hope.

if Dems hold the Senate.. mccarthy ain't doin sh-t with a slim margin. i'd take it :manny:

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
It’s disappointing but was expected. He was up for like the first 50% of the count too but the Johnson wave was too strong. Which is crazy cause he doesn’t give a fukk about the people that voted for him. Mandela was hanging out at Sherman Phoenix today. For the folks unfamiliar with that, Sherman Phoenix used to be a bank that was burned down during the uprising in 2016 and rebuilt into a building that hosts a collective of black owned businesses. Ron Johnson wouldn’t step a foot anywhere within a 10 mile radius of that.

I grew up near the Phoenix and that's all facts. For outsiders, take it from a lifelong Black resident, Mandela catching an L is racist as fukk - even by Wisconsin standards. No two ways about it: you're not fukking with Evers over Michels and then turn around and vote for RoJo unless you're on some heavy :mjpls: time. This is the dumbest shyt I've seen statewide since Feingold lost the first time around.