2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I voted NO on Proposal 1 b/c you're giving these politicians an extra 6 yrs in office.

An incumbent staying in office isn't a given...so I'm not that concerned about it. Also, for me the financial disclosure stuff was WAY more important. It stuff like that that stops people like the Devos family from pumping shadow money into insane candidates.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Republicans got to me shytting themselves right now even of they get the house, this election should have been a landslide for them. It's looking like Americana are rejecting maga
But why tho? They kept doing unpopular shyt and galvanized their opps …totally overplayed their hand with the roe shyt and surprise surprise it’s bitting them in the ass …this honestly should have always been expected

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah this is the worst case scenario for the republicans all the inflation messaging and terrible economy stuff didn't seem to stick to the dems this cycle

Which means the Roe v Wade and the voters rights stuff was a good strategy or maybe the independents don't like trump candidates IDK

Its hard to fathom how an easy layup where all polling had a massive L for the dems seems to have been false

The narrative is gonna change to rigged election depending on the margins

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
But why tho? They kept doing unpopular shyt and galvanized their opps …totally overplayed their hand with the roe shyt and surprise surprise it’s bitting them in the ass …this honestly should have always been expected
because the incumbent party historically gets killed in midterms.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Republicans got to me shytting themselves right now even of they get the house, this election should have been a landslide for them. It's looking like Americana are rejecting maga
Dems were supposed to get bodied with the level of inflation we have and this amount of fear mongering about crime everywhere (ads, local news). They should be embarrassed.