2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Behavior
you mean drink and act like idiots at the beach. let them have it.
no, i dont mean that. i mean run their businesses and send their kids to school :what:

for all of their overreaching bullshyt, blue states didnt even do better on covid :mjlol: i hope i never see such terrible politics from the left again

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
say it with your chest fam. a lot of black and brown people are still mad about cuomo leaving.
A lot of people in general. Also I can't prove it but I think the reason’s NY Governors always keep NYC mayor’s at arm length Is it plays bad in the rest of the state if they are seen as being too friendly. Upstate and Long Island likes a Governor they feel isn't enamored with NYC like they are. Meanwhile Hochul stayed hanging out with Adams and she likes NYC and does thing with specifically in mind without making Adams beg.

I think that is another factor that hurt her while Lee Zeldin has been telling everyone NYC is a crime infested Hell Hole like they all want to hear, because it makes them feel smart to avoid NYC while they live in NY Boonies.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
no, i dont mean that. i mean run their businesses and send their kids to school :what:

for all of their overreaching bullshyt, blue states didnt even do better on covid :mjlol: i hope i never see such terrible politics from the left again
Bro stfu on covid. You red state motherfukkers died by the bucket full

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I was in Florida during COVId and those numbers were cooked and crooked as fukk. We had Desantis meeting with hospital CEOs and they came back trynna say we can’t say COVID was the cause of death. Please stop posting nonsense you have no idea about. Lot of the businesses in Florida ended up closing their doors anyway cuz they had so little traffic.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Abrams and Beto need to stay in the background and build from the ground up and get young voters motivated.

They do this, they can turn both states blue or purple

Cruz will be interesting going into his re-election

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The same people that have been saying schools are left wing indoctrination centers since the late 80's?

They're not serious people, and they're full of it.