2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn nh governor was called fast
I live in NH. Voted for Sherman because I vote blue down the ballot but he had no chance. Sununu is the son of a former governor and a fixture of this state's politics unfortunately. The good news is, he's far from MAGA and has been openly critical of Trump the whole time. Problem is, he toes the party line and has thus endorsed Bolduc and Leavitt for Senate even though they're MAGA nutjobs. I run into him from time to time because we both get sandwiches from the same spot in his hometown during lunch and he's actually OK.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
charles booker , the guy that just lost in kentucky to rand

Charles got beat out because he didn't have enough money behind him and he got associated with the "defund the police" movement. As a black candidate in a predominantly white state, that alone kills your chances.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My point is that shes somewhat toxic nationwide. Fox has done a good job of smearing the hell out of her
:what:

That means nothing. She’s not running she is a paper pusher. Come 2024 it’s a presidential election and Trump/Biden will be the main show

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I forgot did Demmings give up her congressional seat or did that young Breh take it?
Demmings gave up the seat. Shame. She should have stayed in the House. Hopefully Biden finds a job for her in the administration.
the dems shoud have helped out tim ryan man. he would have won already :francis:
Dems presence in Ohio would have made things worse.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious that Abrams tried to blame black men for her failures when her trash candidacy is the downfall of Warnocks race

Eh, she's not a candidate that moves people and Kemp won a lot of points by standing up to Trump.

White folks are splitting their ticket to vote for Kemp who to them is a non-Trumper conservative but Walker is untenable.