2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's sad about that outcome is Abbot is a real piece of shyt.
i wont forget nikkas was making fun of beto for being so passionate about guns. nikkas complain about dems being fake/cookie cutter/blah blah and he gave yall raw uncut real and he paid the political price for it, he will never get elected in texas

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Hilarious that Abrams tried to blame black men for her failures when her trash candidacy is the downfall of Warnocks race
I like Stacy as a person, but as a candidate on stage with Latto with a big ass sign next to her with the word p*ssy on it was a stupid ass choice...

I think she's more of a mainstream voice than an actual politician at this point...

br82186

Superstar
Daps
What's sad about that outcome is Abbot is a real piece of shyt.
I’d keep my eye out for 2026, if bullshyt keeps happening with him and Dem’s put out a viable candidate that’s not afraid to scrap then Abbott loses

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Florida during COVId and those numbers were cooked and crooked as fukk. We had Desantis meeting with hospital CEOs and they came back trynna say we can’t say COVID was the cause of death. Please stop posting nonsense you have no idea about. Lot of the businesses in Florida ended up closing their doors anyway cuz they had so little traffic.
those dade county numbers sure arent reflecting any of this :mjlol: