2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There is no solution, some places just aren't competitive for Democrats :yeshrug: just like some aren't competitive for Republicans

And any place that's generally hard for a Dem to win will be even harder for a black Democrat to win. That's just political realism.

I'm not saying Dems shouldn't run anybody, but it's hard enough as is for a black candidate to win so I don't like seeing ones that could probably win elsewhere wasting a bunch of time and effort in unwinnable races.
We had a black President named Barack Obama. I can't buy this anymore.

We need better candidates than the dorks we get who don't talk about real issues.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Were the votes coming in for the GA senate race? If Warnock can avoid a runoff that will be a miracle and also show trump has no juice outside himself in the rethugs party

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We had a black President named Barack Obama. I can't buy this anymore.

We need better candidates than the dorks we get who don't talk about real issues.
It’s really weird in a world where the voters are slowly pushing more to the fringes on both side (at least the loudest voters), the DNC will back centrism up and down the row.

I’ll contend that their data and surveys are much more accurate than anything publicly available, but even during 2 years ago where the GOP got handled a generational bag of hot steaming shyt, they barely won :francis: more like a blue droplet instead of a wave

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
at least Warnock and Hassan are looking good
House seems to be lost but that was expected

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There is no solution, some places just aren't competitive for Democrats :yeshrug: just like some aren't competitive for Republicans

And any place that's generally hard for a Dem to win will be even harder for a black Democrat to win. That's just political realism.

I'm not saying Dems shouldn't run anybody, but it's hard enough as is for a black candidate to win so I don't like seeing ones that could probably win elsewhere wasting a bunch of time and effort in unwinnable races.

Newt Gingrich in the 90's kills this entire theory on how he led the R's to take the House after 30+ years of D dominance.