2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Got my little brother to go to the polls, they tried to deny him and tell him he wasnt registered. I looked it up for him and he was, ill update yall soon. fukkery going on in Broward, crackkkas didnt wanna let him vote.
Take down the info of the person who tried to pull that BS and sue. Free DNC lawyers out here looking for a come up if the case is legit

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my little brother to go to the polls, they tried to deny him and tell him he wasnt registered. I looked it up for him and he was, ill update yall soon. fukkery going on in Broward, crackkkas didnt wanna let him vote.

He got in this time, he had to show them a screenshot of his registration PLUS his ID. Hes gonna call me in a bit and lmk how it went down.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take down the info of the person who tried to pull that BS and sue. Free DNC lawyers out here looking for a come up if the case is legit

Bruh, who can I call. He wasnt the only one they denied to vote, he helped other people when he went back to find their info, after they were denied.