2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeSantis losing would be their most humiliating, but since Florida continues to Florida, he's probably going to win by double digits.
they're saying desantis is projected to win the hispanic vote outright. if trump dropped dead tomorrow, desantis would be their biggest asset :dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Line right now they're using is incompetency for that county, in which 4 of the 5 people who oversee elections there are republicans. Charlie Kirk was talking about 2 hour lines, which was immediately shot down. They're using every excuse in the playbook.

She going to go on a Bret Hart rant.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Line right now they're using is incompetency for that county, in which 4 of the 5 people who oversee elections there are republicans. Charlie Kirk was talking about 2 hour lines, which was immediately shot down. They're using every excuse in the playbook.

Yeah the way that bytch was talking yesterday and today I had a feeling she wasn’t going to like the result she thought she was gonna get

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
If a black man named Mandela wins in Wisconsin :wow:

@MushroomX im Rooting for y’all…

He stands a great chance; GOTV has been working hard and spamming my inbox and phone for like a month now asking for Donations; Minorities, Women and Youth. Ever since Trump won in 2016, ALL of the elections in terms of National or Statewide level, have gone to Democrats.

Ben Wikler has been busting his ass in a state in which everyone expects the GOP to win these.

Latinos and Asian/Pacific numbers are up.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
A decent proportion of GOP died of covid surely, what sort of wave these MF's expect to be turning out :patrice: