2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

bnew

Veteran
Daps

AoF4hTql.png

:martin:

It's a similar story in other concentrated industries, like rental cars, where three firms control 50% of the market. Between 2019 and 2021, Hertz and Avis "enjoyed a profit increase of 597%," from $244 million to $1.67 billion. Hertz and Avis charged substantially more per transaction even though their expenses went down.
:pacspit:

Daps

I mean, it's too late now. Biden did try to push this message early on but it didn't take hold, and tbh, I understand why it didn't.

Folks are hurting, they don't give a flip about pointing fingers. They feel like you're the party in charge. Do something about it.

Pointing the blame somewhere else is a tactic that can backfire in itself.

Daps
I got contacted for a political survey, not polling but hey. It really makes you wonder how they go about these processes. It was through AP and Fox News, non partisan but there was no nuance to a lot of what they were asking.

I work in politics and have never been polled a day in my life. But I also live in a black area that never changes its voting patterns:yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I mean, it's too late now. Biden did try to push this message early on but it didn't take hold, and tbh, I understand why it didn't.

Folks are hurting, they don't give a flip about pointing fingers. They feel like you're the party in charge. Do something about it.

Pointing the blame somewhere else is a tactic that can backfire in itself.
It's every major political leader, including Biden.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Of all the massively stupid things Trumpanzees have been force-fed, the one that will bite them in the ass the most is absentee/early voting being bad. Given their voter bases skews older, they should be the ones pushing early voting/absentee to make their lives easier.
they're the ones who used it the most before 2020 too.