2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
just got this in the mail today :laff:

mL28t1.jpg

Why they got you on the republican mailing list? :lolbron:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
If Ron is smart, he would sit out 2024 :mjlol:

But if Trump loses in 2024, there is always 2028 :wow: And if you reply, "What if Trump is dead?" then I will reply that there is some MAGA out there who will form a drum circle, light some lavender sage, and juggle her Smokey Ruby Quartz gemstones into the middle along with using a Ouija board to contact Trump's spirit.

The point is. Trump runs the MAGA faithful, DeSantis has to bend the knee.

Daps

Completely underwater with white voters but it’s black men’s fault. I’m so tired of this shyt and look forward to her losing. Enough of the division. I hope Warnock can hold on with this dead weight around him.

I get what she's saying. She was never counting on white votes to win cause they're all in the MAGA cult. What got her close last time was black ppl. She got the black woman vote on lock. But Brothas in GA are refusing to vote for her for some strange reason. It's the reason they got killer Mike and their other useful idiots trying to tell black men not to vote. Cause they know that if we voted for her, she would win.