2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The democrat party has turned into an anti American, anti science, self-righteous, lying ass cult. And they won't stop fukking with people's kids.

You seriously said the "democrat" party is those things.

* The Republican party is the one that tries to overturn American elections and sabatogue American progress, not the Democratic party

* The Republican party is the one that opposes science at every turn, not the Republican party

* The Republican party is the one that constantly tries to interfere with schools and education, not the Democratic party

* The Republican party has the greatest liar in American political history as their cult leader

You sound like you get your political talking points off of Republican campaign emails or Twitter.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Remember a couple months ago when posters were guarenteeing Democratic victory and I was saying it was way too uncertain and too far out?

The closer we're getting the worse it gets. At this point I'm almost conceding the House and hoping the Senate is won by the skin of their teeth. There's a real chance that the Democrats make no Senate pickups other than Pennsylvania and they're still in realistic danger of losing Georgia AND Nevada.

There's also a chance they thread the needle and hold onto Georgia/Nevada while also pulling off an upset somewhere else....but I ain't nearly as hopeful about 52-53 seats as I was earlier this year.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
You seriously said the "democrat" party is those things.

* The Republican party is the one that tries to overturn American elections and sabatogue American progress, not the Democratic party

* The Republican party is the one that opposes science at every turn, not the Republican party

* The Republican party is the one that constantly tries to interfere with schools and education, not the Democratic party

* The Republican party has the greatest liar in American political history as their cult leader

You sound like you get your political talking points off of Republican campaign emails or Twitter.
This is all whataboutism. We're talking why the democrat will lose and I laid it all out there. You can't have a party isolates and shyt on everyone that isn't far left of center. You can't have a party whose loudest voices are upper middle class whites, and bougie negros that are winning but still have a never ending list of grievances. When the mascots for your party can be a pink and blue haired they/them, or an insufferable fat black woman with a septum ring you deserve to lose. They don't represent real people with real issues any more.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is all whataboutism. We're talking why the democrat will lose and I laid it all out there.

It's not "whataboutism". Claiming the Democratic party will lose because they're too anti-science is like claiming the Republican Party is losing cause they have too many Black people. Your claims were wild false and they deserve to be called out.

You can't have a party isolates and shyt on everyone that isn't far left of center.

Total nonsense - the "far left of center" politicians like Bernie and AOC aren't even accepted by their own party. Biden is one of the most centrist politicians to gain power in the last 50 years and now you want to front like he's far-left?

You can't have a party whose loudest voices are upper middle class whites, and bougie negros that are winning but still have a never ending list of grievances.

EVERY party has ALWAYS been ruled by its better-off members. It's bullshyt and why I hate the party but it's been true for literally every election in your lifetime. And if the non-rich core of the Democratic party ran shyt it would be MORE to the left, not less.

When the mascots for your party is a pink and blue haired they/them, or a fat black woman with a septum ring you deserve to lose. They don't represent real people with real issues any more.

When I said you don't know jack shyt about politics other than Republican press releases and Twitter, were you trying to prove me right?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It's not "whataboutism". Claiming the Democratic party will lose because they're too anti-science is like claiming the Republican Party is losing cause they have too many Black people. Your claims were wild false and they deserve to be called out.

Total nonsense - the "far left of center" politicians like Bernie and AOC aren't even accepted by their own party. Biden is one of the most centrist politicians to gain power in the last 50 years and now you want to front like he's far-left?

EVERY party has ALWAYS been ruled by its better-off members. It's bullshyt and why I hate the party but it's been true for literally every election in your lifetime. And if the non-rich core of the Democratic party ran shyt it would be MORE to the left, not less.

When I said you don't know jack shyt about politics other than Republican press releases and Twitter, were you trying to prove me right?
Alright fine. The democrats are going to lose because this country is irredeemablely stupid and people that don't vote democrat were propagandized into voting against their own best interest.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Anybody listening to these muthaphuckas is an idiot. The biggest reason Democrats will lose is culture war. The democrat party has turned into an anti American, anti science, self-righteous, hypocritical, lying ass cult. And they won't stop fukking with people's kids.
What you described is literally the Republican party. Republicans gaslight people who don't know any better into thinking it's the Democratic party. And it works because Democrats suck at messaging and firing back.

Republicans literally got thousands of people killed for pushing an anti-science message during covid. They also put doctors lives in danger due to angry white people stalking them based on lies.

And last I checked, Republicans supported an insurrection and attempted overthrow of the government to keep a President in power. That's as anti-American and anti-Democracy as it gets.

I could go on.

Progressives self-righteous behavior (going too far on cancel culture) does not come close to GOP's, who essentially thinks only white christian conservatives are true Americans.

You gotta stop man.

Democrats will lose because of inflation. Its what people see and 'feel' first hand when they go to the grocery store.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Anybody listening to these muthaphuckas is an idiot. The biggest reason Democrats will lose is culture war. The democrat party has turned into an anti American, anti science, self-righteous, hypocritical, lying ass cult. And they won't stop fukking with people's kids.
If you’re not :troll: you sound like a cot dam fool.:mjlol:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
If you’re not :troll: you sound like a cot dam fool.:mjlol:
So tell me why they're going to lose then other than some variation of:
Alright fine. The democrats are going to lose because this country is irredeemablely stupid and people that don't vote democrat were propagandized into voting against their own best interest.

Some of y'all are so invested in this team sport shyt that you can't even do any honest reflection of the team you're riding for.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Nope, there's plenty of ways in which the democrats have fukked themselves. But it would be nice to discuss those rationally rather than just repeating right-wing talking points.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Nope, there's plenty of ways in which the democrats have fukked themselves. But it would be nice to discuss those rationally rather than just repeating right-wing talking points.
Well let's have that conversation then.
List off some of the ways democrats have fukked themselves. I bet not hear no condensending shyt like how they suck at "messaging". Like they're talking some high level shyt that the masses are just too stupid and unenlightened to comprehend.

You might find that we agree on 95% of it.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Well let's have that conversation then.
List off some of the ways democrats have fukked themselves. I bet not hear no condensending shyt like how they suck at "messaging". Like they're talking some high level shyt that the masses are just too stupid and unenlightened to comprehend.

You might find that we agree on 95% of it.

In no particular order:

* They've forgotten the rural segment of their base, especially small farmers that they should have protected against corporate farmers

* They've forgotten the small business segment of their base, who they should have protected against big corporations

* They haven't done nearly enough to address the concerns of Black folk, taking their support for granted

* They sold out to Wall Street and multinationals, supporting deregulation, globalization, bailouts, and corporate control at the cost of workers, small businesses, and the environment

* They have a super-old, uninspirational establishment leadership that continues to cling to power rather than passing it on to the next generations

* They fukked over young and progressive voters in 2016 and 2020 with underhanded primary tactics that alienated critical support bases

* They've failed to adequately focus attention on popular issues that have widespread support, especially economic ones, instead letting Republicans drive a culture war conversation that divides their base

That's a good start.