2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It shouldn't even be close but at least Warnock is slightly ahead now

"We now have new polling data that suggests that the story may have cost Walker some support. The Trafalgar Group, Quinnipiac University, Emerson College and InsiderAdvantage have all polled Georgia since the abortion story broke.1 Those surveys showed Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock leading, on average, 48 percent to 45 percent among likely voters. Previously, in those same pollsters’ most recent surveys taken before the news broke, the two candidates were essentially tied at 47 percent each."
it shouldn't be close.. but it's georgia and whites down there are gonna back Walker

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who said they were favored overall? I am saying they were favored in certain races that I think they will lose.
What are you talking about? Dems was on track to lose both houses this year until that dobbs decision dropped and it completely flipped the table on the gop to where Dems are competitive in a election off year when the party holding the majority almost always lose.. Republicans having flipped one Dem seat while Dems already flipped a few seats from gop to Dem and it’s Looking like they going to flip some more seats..