2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Dems might eek out a victory in midterms but even then Biden is cooked and there’s nothing he can do about it. Feds gonna raise rates no matter what and a recession is inevitable.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a bad feeling about this

It feels like 2010 all over again: lots of races where it initially seems that dems are favored or at least have a decent chance, but in the end republicans pull away and win almost all of them decisively

br82186

Superstar
Daps
And somehow that clown Vance has been leading Ryan in all the recent polls

:mjcry:

I mean the spokeswoman from the NRA said it on her podcast when speaking about Walker, these people just want to dominate with no plan in place and they'll use fear tactics and suppression out the ass just to get there.

I mean look at this...

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Looking at the race for Gov here in SC and fukking foghorn leghorn is just running ads saying the dem nom is just a Pelosi supporter (which is what every fukking republican bytch in this state does) without any other stance to run on....and he'll win because our voters are fukking retarded....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have a bad feeling about this

It feels like 2010 all over again: lots of races where it initially seems that dems are favored or at least have a decent chance, but in the end republicans pull away and win almost all of them decisively
Dems was never favored this year until the dobbs decision.. you nikkas and your concern trolling are atrocious

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems was never favored this year until the dobbs decision.. you nikkas and your concern trolling are atrocious

Who said they were favored overall? I am saying they were favored in certain races that I think they will lose.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It shouldn't even be close but at least Warnock is slightly ahead now

"We now have new polling data that suggests that the story may have cost Walker some support. The Trafalgar Group, Quinnipiac University, Emerson College and InsiderAdvantage have all polled Georgia since the abortion story broke.1 Those surveys showed Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock leading, on average, 48 percent to 45 percent among likely voters. Previously, in those same pollsters’ most recent surveys taken before the news broke, the two candidates were essentially tied at 47 percent each."