2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt, you heard that? Damn, where you see that at? Please share with the rest of us. :feedme:
how about a permanent ban bet that walker beats warnock :ehh: im tired of you bytching and complaining because i dont treat democrats like north koreans treat kim jong un. you're one of the worst shills on the site

let me know if you want the bet. even though this is like the 15th berniewood alias :mjlol:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
how about a permanent ban bet that walker beats warnock :ehh: im tired of you bytching and complaining because i dont treat democrats like north koreans treat kim jong un. you're one of the worst shills on the site

let me know if you want the bet. even though this is like the 15th berniewood alias :mjlol:
Stop trying to deflect. My issue is with you using a sock puppet account to spread right wing trash rag talking points and rhetoric.
So where'd you read that "Warnock supports trannies in women's sports"? You going to share with us or deflect again?

Want to do a permanent ban bet I'm not whoever berniewood is?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The abortion issue should be front and center. Most women will be motivated to get to the polls if the issue is pushed hard enough.
DNC needs to be aggressive with the advertising dollars in swing districts/states. The Kansas referendum has already proven that even in the reddest of red states they aint fukking with that decision

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The abortion issue should be front and center. Most women will be motivated to get to the polls if the issue is pushed hard enough.
DNC needs to be aggressive with the advertising dollars in swing districts/states. The Kansas referendum has already proven that even in the reddest of red states they aint fukking with that decision
there's a whole lotta white suburban parents out there, that don't like the idea that their daughter can't fix the "mistake" she made when she went off to college :dead: fukk how pro-life they pretend to be

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Taliban leaders call out supreme court for the abortion ban. Their spokesman called it something that "they disagree with". In a sense called the GOP radical on abortion.....

Watch the video timestamped from 7:18

This is the GOP that we are dealing with...even the Taliban calls them out on their bullshyt

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

republicans might have really fukked themselves :dead: im not seeing how this was good for them. at all

Yes, which is why the old guard didn't actually want it overturned. It was a good campaigning tool and chipping away at it slowly kept the libs docile.

As for Ohio specifically, I'm not hopeful because that requires ticket-splitting. DeWine is up for re-election and he's popular, so he should be able to drag Vance's mediocre ass over the finish line.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yes, which is why the old guard didn't actually want it overturned. It was a good campaigning tool and chipping away at it slowly kept the libs docile.

As for Ohio specifically, I'm not hopeful because that requires ticket-splitting. DeWine is up for re-election and he's popular, so he should be able to drag Vance's mediocre ass over the finish line.

Icarus flew too close to the sun. :manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@MushroomX

200.gif