2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Starting to settle my expectations and accept that Warnock is probably going to lose. But PA looks like a lock and OH could be a pick up as well. Plus I don't see dems losing any other seats they currently hold.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Starting to settle my expectations and accept that Warnock is probably going to lose. But PA looks like a lock and OH could be a pick up as well. Plus I don't see dems losing any other seats they currently hold.
Would be embarrassing as hell. Georgia can’t possibly be that stupid or can they?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feeling the same about warnock tbh. walkers people, if theyre remotely competent, are gonna make warnock eat a bunch of far left bullshyt that plays terribly in georgia. i heard warnock supports trannies in women's sports :snoop: for fukk's sake, WHY?

combined with it being an off year, and BIG kemp turnout, i wouldnt bet a dime on warnock holding that seat

and im still not 100 percent that masto holds off laxalt here, either. this ad just came up as i was scrolling the page :mjlol:

dems holding kamala as the 51st vote is as bold a prediction as i'll make :hubie:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
feeling the same about warnock tbh. walkers people, if theyre remotely competent, are gonna make warnock eat a bunch of far left bullshyt that plays terribly in georgia. i heard warnock supports trannies in women's sports :snoop: for fukk's sake, WHY?
Oh shyt, you heard that? Damn, where you see that at? Please share with the rest of us. :feedme:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I swear you nikkas some wild pussies on here… When Warnock ran the first time beating that skinny white bytch you nikkas was sure as the sun rise that Warnock was going to lose to that skinny bytch…

Abrams literally came through for GA getting those 2 senate seats and you bums think she can’t make Warnock hold on to his seat and she pull off the win against Kemp? She damn near beat him last go round..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I swear you nikkas some wild pussies on here… When Warnock ran the first time beating that skinny white bytch you nikkas was sure as the sun rise that Warnock was going to lose to that skinny bytch…

Abrams literally came through for GA getting those 2 senate seats and you bums think she can’t make Warnock hold on to his seat and she pull off the win against Kemp? She damn near beat him last go round..
She’s losing by 6-7%. She ain’t beating Kemp

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC