2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, MAGA. The only group that shares the same talking points and rhetoric you espouse here. I agree, it is embarrassing.

COVID fascism :mjlol:
You really should feel embarrassed.
i'm not at all :ehh: especially after looking at the polling in my non-MAGA state

what else is off limits? i wanna make sure i conform to all the right points :salute:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
i'm not at all :ehh: especially after looking at the polling in my non-MAGA state

what else is off limits? i wanna make sure i conform to all the right points :salute:
Nothing is off limits. You can say what you want, and we can judge and criticize the things you say.

If you have a non Newsmax/Fox News/OANN/etc that espouses the same trash you do feel free to share it. COVID facism, claims of Dems demanding open borders, 'groomer' accusations, etc. All that shyt is pulled right out of right wing trash rags and you're in here constantly spreading that shyt, which means you're willingly ingesting all of that right wing propaganda horse shyt.

Your act is completely transparent, and no one buys the bullshyt you're selling.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I can't remember which of the election poll guys (Enten, Silver, Cohn, Wasserman, etc) had the calc but don't Dems need like 5+ margin because of gerrymandering to maintain majority?

Its bullshyt but the reality of situation.
If they are at +3 now then it’s expected they will be at or above +5 come November