2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
personally i dont see a red wave. im pretty sure we're looking at dems holding the 50/50 senate, and republicans with a 5 seat house majority

Dems getting 55 seats in The Senate

The House is a toss up, increasingly favoring the Dems in November.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key I think the GOP underestimated how much the Roe v Wade flip would affect the midterms

Yep they did it totally shot them in the foot. Then Biden the last 3 months has gotten win after win after in in terms of policies being pushed through.

Repubs have nothing but talking points and bad press with this entire Roe vs Wade.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yep they did it totally shot them in the foot. Then Biden the last 3 months has gotten win after win after in in terms of policies being pushed through.

Repubs have nothing but talking points and bad press with this entire Roe vs Wade.
They're spending a lot of time trying to justify dumb shyt like Dobbs and still supporting Trump and Biden is quietly walking his way to a 2nd term

If he gets the senate and the house in November, he's probably gonna stack the courts :patrice:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Took longer than I thought it would- but the GOP is the dog that finally caught the car.

Because the downward spiral they've been on since Palin first emerged is now in a complete freefall.

Trump was the Rubicon. The door got opened and now they have a pyrrhic victory from it.

Whatever way November 2022 plays out this stench is decades baked in.

12 year Olds forced having babies, Neo Nazis, conspiracy theorists, nuclear codes at personal homes and the capital being attacked.

Unreal.