2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The Dem messaging has been fantastic lately. I wonder what changed. Maybe they saw the reception to fetterman

Ricky Hatton taught us what to do vs Kotza Tszyu when your opponent keeps punching you in the groin. Don't want for the ref, don't scream and holler soon as you get the chance low blow them in return.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can someone explain why the democrats are unwilling to add "BECAUSE OF DONALD TRUMP" to this correct messaging?

how are the dems passing up this opportunity to mock trump as a coward and a sore loser :mindblown: i dont get it. hes the 24 frontrunner. what is this shyt like you can just ignore this guy?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
can someone explain why the democrats are unwilling to add "BECAUSE OF DONALD TRUMP" to this correct messaging?

how are the dems passing up this opportunity to mock trump as a coward and a sore loser :mindblown: i dont get it. hes the 24 frontrunner. what is this shyt like you can just ignore this guy?

neoliberals being neoliberals. :francis:

edit:

to be fair this is an ongoing FBI investigation and the white house is already facing accusations of orchestrating it as a political attack.

they shouldn't care to appease right-wingers, speak the damn truth in full.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
neoliberals being neoliberals. :francis:

edit:

to be fair this is an ongoing FBI investigation and the white house is already facing accusations of orchestrating it as a political attack.

they shouldn't care to appease right-wingers, speak the damn truth in full.
not the FBI investigation. shes calling out the republican fascism that stems from trump refusing to concede, as she should

i just dont get how, in general, the dems arent constantly mocking trump as a coward, a sore loser, and a whiny little bytch. laughing at how MAGAs hate democracy, and cry like pussies when they lose elections. not only is it dangerous to let trump keep spouting his bullshyt, but its such a blown opportunity :dead:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry, do what now ? :dame:
If someone low blows you, don't wine and cry, ala " when they go low, we go high".... it means call them the bs artists that they are. You have to KO the MAGA. Not wait on a favorable ref or judges to bail you out.

You're supposed to dogwalk the MTG's of the world if she gets hostile with you.

Hatton got low blowed several times and instead of waiting for the ref to do something he took matters into his own hands.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

:Okayjack: