2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Moronic? What’s moronic is you asking a question and I answer it with facts and then dodge to something else. You asked what was wrong with Goldman and I told you. You switched to Cuomo when you realized how ridiculous that question is. Anyone from NYC knows what I’m talking about. You think the most anti-Eric Adams district in Manhattan has a lot in common with a cop? You don’t even know what you’re arguing. You went from talking about a candidate to Cuomo. Yes, bytch ass Cuomo and his Republican judges caused this and may cost Democrats the House of Representatives. And none of that changes the fact that progressives collectively had 60 percent of the vote in this District this is the perfect example of what ranked choice voting is supposed to prevent. Mondaire still a fool.
Bro stop the juelzing all I told you was direct your energy to Cuomo.. I asked what was the issue in Goldman running for and open seat all in part due to Cuomo nominating right wing judges in the state Supreme Court

As far as Adams yeah that’s district ain’t got shyt in common with a cop but they speak that law in order shyt and being he was a former nypd supervisor that shyt carried weight.. also let’s not forget the Jewset money behind him…

I agree Mondaire a jackass