2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
He’s a former DOJ lawyer and one of the impeachment officers so whats the issue?
Was getting a support from the right leaning, never held office, stake in Fox News or a gun company I forget which, spent millions of his own money on his campaign

This was always my concern with NY-10 having Wall Street

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Some of y'all are overestimating how "Progressive" NYC is

Pay attention to the numbers...no one is voting here unless they're hardcore lefty or hardcore right

If the primaries in this city were open, you'd see a far different outcome in a lot of these fake woke DSA/Progressive races

Trump is actually one of the biggest gifts to the left and as soon as he GOP rids themselves of him and other toadies like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, a lot of places are in for a rude awakening.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Pay attention to the numbers...no one is voting here unless they're hardcore lefty or hardcore right

If the primaries in this city were open, you'd see a far different outcome in a lot of these fake woke DSA/Progressive races
If it wasn’t for the 5 boroughs NY would be purple

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Was getting a support from the right leaning, never held office, stake in Fox News or a gun company I forget which, spent millions of his own money on his campaign

This was always my concern with NY-10 having Wall Street
Legitimate concerns true but if he spent his own money then I have no issues with it… he ran for an open seat.. Thanks to that faq Cuomo putting right wing judges on the state Supreme Court redistricting was the result… Cuomo was always a gop shill operating as a Democrat it’s why NY Dems hate his fukkin guts and kindly got him out the paint..

I got no issues with Goldman tho, that Lu chic was getting money funneled to her by her pops from a Chinese ran pac if I’m not mistaken..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Trump is actually one of the biggest gifts to the left and as soon as he GOP rids themselves of him and other toadies like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, a lot of places are in for a rude awakening.
The sad reality for the gop is when trump is long gone his hold on the gop will remain in regards to it being a party of the dumb and celebrity.. That in itself is a gift to Dems going forward because they can tie any of those gop candidates back to trump

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yea, completely cannibalized each other. The ones who got less than 10k definitely could’ve dropped out but they fukking ego is too much

But all the goofies who voted for Goldman cause he was “against” trump are morons
Son got a New York Times endorsement a week before and they didn’t mention the clear conflict of him being a family friend of the owners of the magazine. He was around third until that. And then Mondaire an Ol girl we’re jointly saying don’t vote for him but neither one stood down. If either one endorses the other, they win clearly. Progressives had like 60 percent of the vote. Mondaire not defending his seat was him drinking his own kool-aid and low key being a coward. He should’ve defended his west where he defending 75 percent of the district: I have no idea who advised him but all he will be remembered as is the guy who cost progressives TWO seats - his own and NY-10. I’ve never seen someone fumble a promising young career like that.