2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'd you been listening to Cheney the last few months,you know she don't give a fukk. She's in a personal crusade. Party might have been wise to keep her close.
That Cheney vendetta might deal one final blow. But I thought the Bush clan had that clout and I guess not.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some liberals? Stop lying man, they know she been as extremist however she’s the only one that been going at trump neck.. don’t confuse the fukkin two smh

And Anna Navarro is a fukkin Republican bro
Yes, some Liberals. You can't deny that there's a segment of Liberal voters/commentators that soften up to anyone who's outwardly anti-Trump. Look at what happened with the Lincoln Project and all those resistance grifters. No one should be lamenting her loss or treating her like she's being brave, because she paved the way for this shyt.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
now we get to watch scorned liz cheney go in on trump for the next two years. especially the next 3 months

and i bet she runs in 2024, just to travel around the country and call him a lying p*ssy on the debate stage :mjlol:

Might as well go scorched earth on DeSantis too

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

this shyt is hilarious

im fairly confident a moderate republican like mccormick wouldve beat fetterman easily. but former president dikkriding fakkit had to nominate his fellow reality TV star :mjlol:oz is a fukking clown

Fetterman would have beaten McCormick. The race would definitely be tighter since McCormick isn't a Carpetbagging Celebrity Quack Doctor who lives closer to NYC than to Pennsylvania, but you're underestimating Fetterman's popularity.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fetterman would have beaten McCormick. The race would definitely be tighter since McCormick isn't a Carpetbagging Celebrity Quack Doctor who lives closer to NYC than to Pennsylvania, but you're underestimating Fetterman's popularity.
Republicans in PA like Fetterman because he looks like them lmaoo

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yes, some Liberals. You can't deny that there's a segment of Liberal voters/commentators that soften up to anyone who's outwardly anti-Trump. Look at what happened with the Lincoln Project and all those resistance grifters. No one should be lamenting her loss or treating her like she's being brave, because she paved the way for this shyt.
They're being too generous. She is an extremist in her own right. This is what I can't stand about some liberals.

Indeed, in fact a guy who is right 95% of the time said liberals would do what you said:
Liz going to keep her seat… Dems in Wyoming going to cross over and vote her back in lmaoo

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'll play devil's advocate and say that you could lamentate her loss if the person she lost to is worse than her :ehh: