2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
this shyt is hilarious

im fairly confident a moderate republican like mccormick wouldve beat fetterman easily. but former president dikkriding fakkit had to nominate his fellow reality TV star :mjlol:
I think Fetterman still edges out McCormick. He’s a carpet bagger too being from CT. He supported bailing out the banks, enriching China, shipping jobs.. a lot to work with for Fetterman to troll online and also hit him on the airwaves.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They're being too generous. She is an extremist in her own right. This is what I can't stand about some liberals.

She is and she and people like her built a foundation for Trump (in fact she supported him when he was in office lmao) but some of these liberals lose all their common sense when it comes to Trump. They can hate on him and still not praise people like Cheney and Bush.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
She is and she and people like her built a foundation for Trump (in fact she supported him when he was in office lmao) but some of these liberals lose all their common sense when it comes to Trump. They can hate on him and still not praise people like Cheney and Bush.
There must be a unified DEMOCRATIC wall against authoritarians like Trump. You have to see Enemy of my Enemy is My Friend is applicable here. Bigger than politics

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They're being too generous. She is an extremist in her own right. This is what I can't stand about some liberals.

Some liberals? Stop lying man, they know she been as extremist however she’s the only one that been going at trump neck.. don’t confuse the fukkin two smh

And Anna Navarro is a fukkin Republican bro