2022 Is a BIG year for PlayStation

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I just want to respond to this point. Sony is going for more of hybrid approach with VR which i think is the right move. Having teams dedicate entire games to a “vr experience” isn’t gonna work long term. They need games that can be blend both vr and on tv gaming together. Obviously stuff like Astro and Gran Turismo are easy, but I’m interested in seeing how they invest in and grow the market. The Persistence was another game that could be played in either mode. Here’s the article where they talk about the hybrid approach…

PSVR 2 is aiming for ‘hybrid’ experiences like ‘Resident Evil 7’

It won’t be wireless though. I don’t think you will be getting a high end VR experience without a cable anytime soon.

Breh, I don't know. I feel like for some of these, it will be half-baked. A great VR only game from Sony is Blood & Truth and I think I'm the only person that I know (obviously) that bought it. I don't even know people that own a PSVR in real life. I do for the Quest 2 though. With the limitation of finding a PS5, being tethered and the success of the Quest 2, tough sledding here.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Breh, I don't know. I feel like for some of these, it will be half-baked. A great VR only game from Sony is Blood & Truth and I think I'm the only person that I know (obviously) that bought it. I don't even know people that own a PSVR in real life. I do for the Quest 2 though. With the limitation of finding a PS5, being tethered and the success of the Quest 2, tough sledding here.

Yeah, I agree with you on PSVR as an owner that barely ever touched mine. Reason being, like you said, it definitely needs to be wireless. The wire set up made it be that I couldn't even just plug it up 1 and done style due to the additional wires needed to hook into the tv the way that it did ruined my tv set up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A lot of 2022’s will become 2023’s.:francis:

GT7
FF16
Horizon
God of War

are definitely 2022

Spidey needs to make 2023.

Wolverine by 2024.

Dunno what Naught Dog is doing other than the worst kept secret with Factions and more than likely a TLOU2 PS5 remaster which I'm shamefully waiting on instead of continuing with the PS4 version I copped and only did the intro credits :francis:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Started a new game on ps5. For whatever reason the game has finally clicked with me and I’m hooked.
Gameplay loop is super addicting.

I think it helps they streamlined the start of the game, and made some tools accessible earlier.

I just wanna rebuild roads and reconnect everyone :noah: lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gameplay loop is super addicting.

I think it helps they streamlined the start of the game, and made some tools accessible earlier.

I just wanna rebuild roads and reconnect everyone :noah: lol

its just one of those games you really gotta go into with zero expectations and just be really open minded about.

"im fragile, but im not that fragile" :mjcry:

f33a0ff96f76ee0ac4563016b27557694ccfb3ea.gifv

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
its just one of those games you really gotta go into with zero expectations and just be really open minded about.

"im fragile, but im not that fragile" :mjcry:

f33a0ff96f76ee0ac4563016b27557694ccfb3ea.gifv
The games pacing is bad. I can’t make excuses for that or blame anyone for giving up quickly. On the surface the game is set up to feel like a chore. Truth is, it doesn’t take long at all (literally 3 or 4 hours) for the game to give you the tools to really start to enjoy everything and pull you into it’s unique world and story.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The games pacing is bad. I can’t make excuses for that or blame anyone for giving up quickly. On the surface the game is set up to feel like a chore. Truth is, it doesn’t take long at all (literally 3 or 4 hours) for the game to give you the tools to really start to enjoy everything and pull you into it’s unique world and story.

i always tell people the game doesn't start until chapter 3.

theres also a lot of tedious things about it, like the endless loading screens and the forced cutscenes everytime you deliver a package, then the speeding through menu's you have to do etc.

but when you're just on the road, doing your thing, it feels very peaceful and soothing.