2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How are you going to hire someone to write for your product and they don't have a working knowledge of said product?! :mjtf: That's like Marvel hiring someone to write Amazing Spider-Man who never read a Spider-Man comic in their life. :what:

It happens all the time in Hollywood and other walks of life and industries. The wrestling profession isn't an exception regardless of how much The Coli would like to think. That's why I keep saying to watch what you wish for when talking about Vince selling the company.

I'm not necessarily going to fault her for it though as if you have no prior wrestling knowledge, then you would have no clue of how finnicky Vince is and how he operates. Even then, other people have had enough common sense to not speak about their time as a WWE writer until after they left the company, so she doesn't deserve any sympathy for her mistake.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:X Division fitting to be
tumblr_o7s52b3G4j1uhbe0po1_500.gifv

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
NXT UK so far off the radar that no one ever gets released :dead:

There was a report Tuesday that they were going to put a focus on the crusierweights & by Friday the 205 roster has been cut down to like 4 people.

Kona Reeves & Riddikk Moss somehow surviving all these cuts., Paige has tried damn near everything possible to get released & she still there.

They only do two matches a week so you only need 4 guys for 205 :troll:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting rid of Breeze pisses me off because of UpUpDownDown.

fukking bullshyt! :smh:

if he’s done wrestling on a national level, then they can sign him to an UUDD contract like j. duke. Otherwise, yep no more him on the channel. Hopefully he can still be on it until the 90 days end

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

breh that shyt so far off the radar they just debuted a former NXT UK women’s title contender on Raw and we’re legit like :ohhh: who the hell is this women

it’s pretty much entirely non-canon :manny: damn shame too cause Walter is one of the best competitors on any brand

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
breh that shyt so far off the radar they just debuted a former NXT UK women’s title contender on Raw and we’re legit like :ohhh: who the hell is this women

it’s pretty much entirely non-canon :manny: damn shame too cause Walter is one of the best competitors on any brand

They were starting to bring people over to NXT before the rona shut everything down. Still didn't get that Balor vs WALTER match :mjcry:

There is some really good workers on NXT UK & it gives them a UK branch which is part of the bigger plan of having different NXT's all over the place so I get not just shutting down the whole thing. I'm just amazed that with all the cuts going on people like Amir Jordan, Sam Gradwell, or Saxon Huxley (who could all be fake people to 99% of people seeing those names) have managed to stick around.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

There was a report Tuesday that they were going to put a focus on the crusierweights & by Friday the 205 roster has been cut down to like 4 people.

Kona Reeves & Riddikk Moss somehow surviving all these cuts., Paige has tried damn near everything possible to get released & she still there.

Has she tried gaining the weight back plus another stone or two more :mjgrin:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were starting to bring people over to NXT before the rona shut everything down. Still didn't get that Balor vs WALTER match :mjcry:

There is some really good workers on NXT UK & it gives them a UK branch which is part of the bigger plan of having different NXT's all over the place so I get not just shutting down the whole thing. I'm just amazed that with all the cuts going on people like Amir Jordan, Sam Gradwell, or Saxon Huxley (who could all be fake people to 99% of people seeing those names) have managed to stick around.

My opinion of him has improved in the last 2 months

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
My opinion of him has improved in the last 2 months

To be fair unless you were watching really random British indie stuff it would be hard to have much of an opinion since he was hurt for what felt like 2 years once he signed :ohhh:

He's alright, but nothing special really in a world were they keep finding people to cut without looking at the UK roster :manny: