2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

:mjlol:@ Nick Khan reacting like the skit at the beginning of 'Friend Or Foe' to wrestlers being mad at him.

"Jay-Z - who the rapper?:dahell: That 'In My Lifetime' nikka? :dwillhuh: fukk outta here -The skinny nikka on the boat?:wtf: ...Get the fukk outta here :violent: Ain't nooooo rapper telling me I can't get my money :unimpressed:..."

Who's gonna be the person who finally goes full 'Nailz' on him? :lupe:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

They need to get that in check, because that could wind up fukking them over in the long run. Saying he doesn't care who they're married to is a big mistake. Imagine how much hell would break loose if he fired Naomi and kept Jimmy, that would cause irreparable damage to the company.

As for these releases, unlike the previous 2 rounds there was nothing of value lost with these firings. I honestly can't think of one person that they should've kept on this new list.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Kinda curious if these cuts are related at all to 2nd quarter financial results given Q2 ends next Wednesday

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
no it wouldn't

internet outrage for a day

sub tweets from people on the roster

everyone moves on in a week
Nah, With Naomi it would be different. No one really cares about 95% of the NXT/205 roster so these firings aren't newsworthy, but firing a popular black female wrestler will give them a ton of negative publicity.