2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This... cannot be good news for the Kushida/KOR/Roddy/Legato folk. Probably Cole, as well.
They all just became the new CW division by default. A ceiling just got added onto a lot of dudes' careers that didn't exist before these cuts.

I pray Ciampa dodged this bullet with the thing he has going with Thatcher. Because Gargano probably getting shucked into the CW division with the rest of them after he gets sacrificed at the altar of Qarrion Qross.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This... cannot be good news for the Kushida/KOR/Roddy/Legato folk. Probably Cole, as well.
They all just became the new CW division by default. A ceiling just got added onto a lot of dudes' careers that didn't exist before these cuts.

I pray Ciampa dodged this bullet with the thing he has going with Thatcher. Because Gargano probably getting shucked into the CW division with the rest of them after he gets sacrificed at the altar of Qarrion Qross.

Nah no way Cole is gonna be in CW division, the most he’d drop down to is the NA Title picture.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Nah no way Cole is gonna be in CW division, the most he’d drop down to is the NA Title picture.

A report came out a few days ago how they wanted to put kore focus on the CW division . Wouldn’t be shocked if Cole did move down.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That jabroni Sabby Piscitelli got cut from WWE. Dude was a scrub on the football field and in the ring :russ:

@holidayinn21 @Jutt @KingsnBucs1987 @NoHalfWay
I forgot all about this dude

I remembered thinkin him and Gaines Adams was gonna bolster up with Simeon departing the team and DB nearing the end of his career…

They showed flashes here and there… I remember Gaines dying on my bday

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

205 Live getting hit hard

A report came out a few days ago how they wanted to put kore focus on the CW division . Wouldn’t be shocked if Cole did move down.

Adam at least 220lbs with his head being 30lbs alone :dame:

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Surprised breezango lasted as long as they did

I'm sure aew can use an extra tag team....
Breezango is hosting a greatest tag team countdown show...and they got fired before it could even wrap up.:mjlol:

I think they were just about to do the top 10.

Host a show about the 50 greatest tag WWE teams and not even be mentioned at all brehs.

They could've done a 100 greatest tag teams and Breezango still wouldn't have made the cut:mjlol:

But i did wanna see who the top 10 was tho:francis:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Zero chance of Cole being moved to a CW division and risk giving him reasons to think about leaving.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Report Ad
WRITER KENICE MOBLEY RELEASED BY WWE
BY JOSEPH CURRIER | @JOSEPHCURRIER | JUN 25, 2021 12:16 PM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE+

Mobley also spoke about being on the Raw writing team and said she wasn't certain of WWE Champion Bobby Lashley's name:

So I am on the Monday Night Raw team. So there’s Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown and the people I know that are on it are Bobby -- his name is either Bobby Ashley or Bobby Lashley and I really should know that. He’s like this giant Black guy and he and the people who are part of his crew, I know that they call -- or at least as of last year, they called themselves The Hurt Business. The Hurt Business. They wear suits and they’re like, ‘We're cool.’

Heffer giving me all types of :mjpls: vibes. Resume reads like she's making moves regardless, but I'm not broken up for her. Good riddance.