Daps
when that 90-day clause is up for Lana :blessed:

mPBgwjG.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Man I saw that Sean Ross Sapp post on Twitter and raaaan on here on some “Hell nah this ain’t real!” :ohhh:

Crowds coming back yet NOBODY safe in The ‘E. From the top of the card, to the bottom, to the office, to developmental…No fukkin Body :mjlol:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shocked at Braun since he was always a reliable big man to go to.

#TallSet will not stand for this travesty. We're speaking with our legal team currently. Omos, Commander Azeez, and Baron Corbin are prepared to strike.

Crash Holly would've wanted us to handle this peacefully...so we'll do so...for now...:demonic:

WWE must be ready to do a big nxt call up or something because some of these releases make no sense

I hear you, fam. I'm honestly at the point where this doesn't even sound appealing. Why do they keep calling these "young" nikkas up just to derail their progression? Hell, why sign them (especially if it WORKS AGAINST YOU FISCALLY IN THE LONG RUN)?

***General thread response: Also, let's not be disingenuous. Most of us understand that releases--more commonly known as lay-offs among the none wrestling world--are apart of this or any other business. The issue is usually WHO they elect to release and their perceived lack of judgement in the process.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Shocked at Braun since he was always a reliable big man to go to.
Yeah that’s what I thought too. Omos or that dude with Crews must be in line for a big push soon because the Giant role Braun was filling is wide open now, especially with guys like Show and such already gone