Behind You

00j8zphe2jw81.jpg

:jbhmm:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
We all knew Dokota was getting the ax but someone must of put in a call to save her when she was send back to NXT
Why would you release a manager that can talk his ass off & the Creed bros mic skills right now are :camby:
So they gave up on Harland already
Should of figure when they started having Gacy doing more shyt instead of just being Harland mouthpiece

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Harland dude came in with SO much hype, they must have really felt he was never going to be decent enough in the ring to cut it.

If I'm AEW or Impact I take a flyer on the guy. Sign him to a low $ non exclusive deal and get him as much ring reps on the indies on weekends as possible for a year.

These NXT guys are getting next to no time to develop. They do the training but as far as actual match time they are working 2-3 times a month it seems

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
We all knew Dokota was getting the ax but someone must of put in a call to save her when she was send back to NXT
Why would you release a manager that can talk his ass off & the Creed bros mic skills right now are :camby:
Should of figure when they started having Gacy doing more shyt instead of just being Harland mouthpiece

Bivins wasn't resigning hence why they released him.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bivens wanted out. He opted not to re-sign in Feb. So this could have been his contract expiring