2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Trying to think of some others possibly on the chopping block. Maybe folks like Boa, Ru Feng, Erica Yan, Dante Chen, and Guru Raaj perhaps? If you don't recognize any of those names, that's exactly why they're expendable.

I know they're injured but I'm not sure about Zoey Stark or Odyssey Jones at this point.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
These NXT guys are getting next to no time to develop. They do the training but as far as actual match time they are working 2-3 times a month it seems
Trying to feed to beast one there trying to fast track people to the main roster so they don't have time to wait looks like if you don't impress quickly there :camby:plus there still also on cable tv & i doubt usa network is happy with these nxt ratings like that. They can put SVU or Chicago fire reruns & get a decent rating

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Trying to think of some others possibly on the chopping block. Maybe folks like Boa, Ru Feng, Erica Yan, Dante Chen, and Guru Raaj perhaps? If you don't recognize any of those names, that's exactly why they're expendable.

I know they're injured but I'm not sure about Zoey Stark or Odyssey Jones at this point.
Dante Chen will probably never be anything. Only thing saving him was that sob story.
Boa got a little better to me. But, I can see it being 50/50 with him.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Bivens will be fine regardless of where he ends up. Diamond Mine as a group is going to struggle though since nobody there is a promo person yet.

Dakota should head to Impact, she just ends up in the same spot as Ruby in AEW :yeshrug:

Lumis is in his late 30s, it was a matter of time before he got the call since he wasn't moving up. Wouldn't be surprised if he went back to Impact.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Bivens will be fine regardless of where he ends up. Diamond Mine as a group is going to struggle though since nobody there is a promo person yet.

Dakota should head to Impact, she just ends up in the same spot as Ruby in AEW :yeshrug:

Lumis is in his late 30s, it was a matter of time before he got the call since he wasn't moving up. Wouldn't be surprised if he went back to Impact.

Nick Aldis and Bram are his homeboys, maybe NWA in the future too