Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
d22nDdk.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I was upset for a bit but most of these are a bunch of no name nikkas or people I don't really care for. Sucks that they lost their job though :upsetfavre:.

They could have definitely done something with Harland and Dakota though, they had shyt booking. I'm not including Bivens because he did not want to resign.

The thing that makes me more mad though is they could have relocated some of the main NXT people to SD since it sucks, and then fill those empty spots with some of those unknown people that were released.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I was upset for a bit but most of these are a bunch of no name nikkas or people I don't really care for. Sucks that they lost their job though :upsetfavre:.

They could have definitely done something with Harland and Dakota though, they had shyt booking. I'm not including Bivens because he did not want to resign.

The thing that makes me more mad though is they could have relocated some of the main NXT people to SD since it sucks, and then fill those empty spots with some of those unknown people that were released.

Nah breh, Dakota was like expired milk at this point. Her going to the indies or AEW is her best option.

With Harland, they probably so no progress from breh and they wound up souring on him.