2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
obviously they selling the company and I hope they do honestly how bad could someone else run it?

Y'all say this every time they let people go... you would think they've never fired anybody until now, over these whole 60 years or however long it's been in existence. :mjlol:

The people they go have likely been replaced, like most companies. Especially when it comes to NXT, they've been doin' a whole overhaul. I guess it's one of those "everything gotta change" situations.

I def. think dropping Regal was a mistake tho'. He could be a producer, help with promos, anything.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Y'all say this every time they let people go... you would think they've never fired anybody until now, over these whole 60 years or however long it's been in existence. :mjlol:

The people they go have likely been replaced, like most companies. Especially when it comes to NXT, they've been doin' a whole overhaul. I guess it's one of those "everything gotta change" situations.

I def. think dropping Regal was a mistake tho'. He could be a producer, help with promos, anything.
I've never said it before fukk you talking about. shut up dummy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
d5b71e2046c6e062600d5a3f69e2a88f.png

Basically..........if you were one of Triple H's boys in NXT you gettin fired