2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Pretty much my entire frame of reference for him is watching him and Sekimoto beating the shyt out of each other/ teaming up to beat the shyt out of other people :manny:

Him Daisuke were going hold for hold for 30 minutes and making every move count :wow:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
nikkas who shyt on NXT and say it’s trash now crying over NXT creative getting released

I love the internet

They can't win for trying. Being fair, the perception is their own fault but these people love to complain about how WWE operates as much as they claim to hate it how it's ran

X gets released, "WWE's making unforced errors and Khan is their downfall", starts campaigns for AEW to pick people up etc. AEW picks 1-2 up, uses them once or twice on TV before sending them to Dark and they forget the wrestlers they wanted so bad even exist before strapping in to do the cycle all over again. Never fails

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
nikkas who shyt on NXT and say it’s trash now crying over NXT creative getting released

I love the internet
Them same people will get an aew card of

john moxley vs bryan danielson
Miro vs malekai black
kyle o’riley and bobby fish vs adam cole and pac
Ftr vs matt hardy and matt sydal
Ruby soho vs serena deeb

and be like :blessed: how refreshing!!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Sucks to lose Regal, but Road Dogg needed to be gone a long time ago. A few years ago Smackdown had a black head writer by the name of Ryan Ward and he had the show as must see tv, the Dogg took over and it became one of the worst versions of Smackdown ever.
Pretty sure Ryan Ward got a promotion. But yeah Road Dogg is a trash booker.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Sucks to lose Regal, but Road Dogg needed to be gone a long time ago. A few years ago Smackdown had a black head writer by the name of Ryan Ward and he had the show as must see tv, the Dogg took over and it became one of the worst versions of Smackdown ever.

I will NEVER forgive them for that shyt. I have never, ever been such a fanatic as an adult except for that year and a half. I used to look forward to SD more than any other show.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:snoop: they really out for Trips

if they were to fire HBK i would dead ass never watch WWE again until they get bought

Regal been there 20 years :damn: he's someone i'd actually like doing some AEW commentary opposed to jericho or mark henry or whoever they got doing random one offs

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX

Miro vs malekai black
Ruby soho vs serena deeb

and be like :blessed: how refreshing!!

some of those matches sound tight lol
Bryan was great in WWE but Ambrose being the "wacky" guy was lame as hell at the end, Moxley has been dope mostly (besides that explosion match :mjlol:)
Miro and Black way better in AEW (outside of Rusev's 2014-15 run which was great) - i would actually like that feud a lot

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Miro vs malekai black
Ruby soho vs serena deeb