TNA was ahead of the curve with Feast or Fired :wow:
mtc2nzg2oty2ndq3mtm4nzu4-1.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Saturn was great for imports. Just buy the cartridge and put in the slot on the back and play all sorts of Japanese games. I wore that CAW screen out.

Had pretty much everyone from WCW, WWE, ECW, NJPW, FMW, etc. :wow:

This was before downloading existed so I had to do that shyt by hand with templates off print outs from the early internet. :pachaha:

Man Saturn was and will forever be underrated:mjcry:. The Japan games alone makes that shyt legit GOAT status, but folks want to get the heatbox ass playstation. Sure, Sega kept shooting themselves in the nuts with them lame ass consoles (32X, Sega CD), but Saturn low key I had the most fun with over the PS1.

Clockwork Knight was my shyt:banderas:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
He says this like he wouldn't have been one of them MFs WCW was paying but not using :mjlol:
Creh was dap fishing like a mf, if WCW was still around Bischoff would’ve had him sitting on his ass collecting a check for 3 years before firing him via Fed-Ex and thinking nothing of it :heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I never was sold on Kross…even during his nxt run. They tried to make him this psycho bad ass that I didn’t believe in and his :dame: attire was the nail in the coffin.

Scarlet I felt could’ve been a bigger star than Kross if they let her continue the shyt she was doing on impact. Eva Marie flopped hard…I think she’s better off on doing Onlyfans/getting into the adult industry :mjlit:

Keith Lee & Mia Yim should be fine. Nia Jax is the biggest surprise and I know she ain’t the best wrestler but I liked her physicality and the brawling style she had…kinda like the female Vader. She just needs more development and find that balance of being physical but also smooth with her mechanics.

Ember Moon is a good hand in the ring but she don’t have no type of charisma or personality. AEW/Impact can use her.

B Fab is a head scratcher….she made Hit Row must see TV but since they release her they might as well disband Hit Row because it ain’t gonna be the same :francis:
I agree with pretty much everything you said. I could Mia Yim going back to Impact as Jade, Keith Lee would be a dominant upper midcard guy in AEW, and Ember is probably going to be the AEW TBS champ down the line. B-Fab was not great in the ring, but she's attractive and has a great personality. Nia Jax is trash and she'll wind up severely injuring someone else wherever she goes.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Creh was dap fishing like a mf, if WCW was still around Bischoff would’ve had him sitting on his ass collecting a check for 3 years before firing him via Fed-Ex and thinking nothing of it :heh:
FTR would have been High Voltage on WCW Saturday Night type of bums