Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I feel him tho

R.cabd50edf8d7a06f73827a40c9e20c69

Yeah....

Then again somehow someway, Bischoff would still let wrestlers go via fax in fukking 2021:francis:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why do you nerds keep mentioning 2K22? Am I missing something? Who gives a fukk about that dumpster fire of a franchise? :wtf:

Folks forever skimming over Fire Pro, but want to continue playing that janky fukking mess of a game because "graphics".

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Keith Lee and B-Fab don't make sense to me. It doesn't make sense that they plucked her specifically like that.

Poor Zayda Ramier got cut. Hopefully, Amari Miller don't get cut either. :francis:

I'd like Keith Lee to go to MLW.
Kross & Scarlett probably going back to AAA. I don't see any room for them in AEW. Kross's old indy character was basically Malakai Black.
Lince prolly going all the way back down to basketball gyms.
Metalik prolly going back to Mexico.
Ember is okay female worker but I really could give a fukk where she goes.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Toni Storm hasn’t been on tv since Oct 8, so between she and Scarlett, it’s not enough to be what they want looks else either

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Fire Pro S on the Saturn was my jam. I still have the disc. :wow:

Square biz:wow:. I had the Fire Pro on the GBA and use to run tournaments and leagues on the go.

FPW I used to run big ass leagues before I go to sleep and check the progress in the morning like I was friggin Verne Gagne:banderas:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Square biz:wow:. I had the Fire Pro on the GBA and use to run tournaments and leagues on the go.

FPW I used to run big ass leagues before I go to sleep and check the progress in the morning like I was friggin Verne Gagne:banderas:
Saturn was great for imports. Just buy the cartridge and put in the slot on the back and play all sorts of Japanese games. I wore that CAW screen out.

Had pretty much everyone from WCW, WWE, ECW, NJPW, FMW, etc. :wow:

This was before downloading existed so I had to do that shyt by hand with templates off print outs from the early internet. :pachaha: