2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Maybe somebody with business sense can help me out but how come WWE can tout these record profits (which they just did TODAY) but yet fire all these people and cite “Budget Cuts”? I’d respect more if they just came out and said “we just didn’t have a need for them anymore”

Ok picture this. Imagine if a big corporation has a seasonal position open for everybody and they hire about 70 percent of the 100 percent that shows up. Now, during that time they give that 70 percent the ability to show their worth, but the HR approves of maybe 20 percent of that ratio. Now you see a bunch of folks in the background during some of the shows and etc not really moving the unit as they suppose to, while the 10 percent of the 20 is on the radar of HR.

So by the end of the season, comes the endeavors as about 60 percent are kicked to the curb, while the 10 percent made the cut.

WWE turns profit for its brand and etc, not so much the wrestler. No matter how hard they push, if they got it, they got it. As somebody who grew up and realize that the business world is not friendly, but the game is the game, this whole concept of "wtf, why all of these wrestlers are getting endeavored" is kinda silly because,

• When's the last time you seen them wrestlers on TV beyond far and between?
  • Who would give a shyt about any of them dudes outside of the core market?
  • Why should the WWE care if the wrestler signed the contract knew what they were getting into?
Bottom line, the business side is a ugly grim beast of affairs, but the game is the game.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Time for Jeff Jarrett to bring back Global Force Wrestling :wow:
btyr5.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
In a perfect world, would love to see Trips step down from whatever role he has at WWE and start his own shyt.

Honestly, I believe that Trips wanted to do that with NXT. I feel like he was trying to get out of the WWE branch and focus on designing his own thing. Sadly, there's no way out (no pun) of the game unless he throws away everything in the process of being free and that includes his own wife.