2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Maybe somebody with business sense can help me out but how come WWE can tout these record profits (which they just did TODAY) but yet fire all these people and cite “Budget Cuts”? I’d respect more if they just came out and said “we just didn’t have a need for them anymore”

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
With these releases , Roh pretty much folding, and the AEW roster bloated the one company who may benefit is MLW
Court Bauer just announced today A new show Azteca Underground , that’s the spiritual successor to Lucha Underground and is going to produced by the original producer Mark Burnett
They can literally cherry pick
And I want to see Keith Lee vs Jacob Fatu

Daps
Deavors season is always tough. Kross and Lee are two guys WWE put time in and ended up with nothing. Not sure where Hit Row will be in the fu either
But once again the 2K devs will be upset...

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Ima be honest the only shyt that really shocked me was B Fab due to them seemingly being high on Hit Row/them just getting called up and Nia Jax due to who she was related to. B Fab was still early in her career, green in the ring sure but she only had like two matches and her character work more than made up for it, she was a big part of the dynamic that made Hit Row what it was.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Maybe somebody with business sense can help me out but how come WWE can tout these record profits (which they just did TODAY) but yet fire all these people and cite “Budget Cuts”? I’d respect more if they just came out and said “we just didn’t have a need for them anymore”

You don't understand economics, PAL

200w.gif