2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Ima be honest the only shyt that really shocked me was B Fab due to them seemingly being high on Hit Row/them just getting called up and Nia Jax due to who she was related to. B Fab was still early in her career, green in the ring sure but she only had like two matches and her character work more than made up for it, she was a big part of the dynamic that made Hit Row what it was.

She must of been on some anti vax shyt because that one makes no sense whatsoever.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The only one I'm really shocked at is Nia Jax.
I thought she was going to be a WWE lifer.

Keith Lee I could see him going to AEW as part of the stable Lio Rush is building.

Kross is gonna have to either go to NWA or start driving for Lyft. I wonder if Scarlett loves him enough to stick with him as he wrestles in bingo halls?

Taya Valkyrie can stroll right back into the thick of the KO division in TNA.

Mia Yim would be welcomed back with open arms in TNA too but I could also see her popping up in AEW.

Ember could be going to AEW but she'd also be a good pick up for TNA.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Maybe somebody with business sense can help me out but how come WWE can tout these record profits (which they just did TODAY) but yet fire all these people and cite “Budget Cuts”? I’d respect more if they just came out and said “we just didn’t have a need for them anymore”

I'm sure the Stamford Stooge Squad has a logical explanation