breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Alright, picked up Deathloop and Guardians of the Galaxy. No physical copies of Max Payne 3 in my area apparently :francis:. I have a buddy that keeps recommending Snowrunner but GS wanted fukking 40 for it:hhh:. Not sure if any of you have played that and would also recommend it lol. Other than that I just want a cheap PS+ sub and Returnal and I’m good.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
just do the "Xbox Live Gold upgrade to GPU" workaround
Does this still work?

I looked it up and as of the 17th PCworld says it works, yet its the 24th.

I prefer not to be stuck with having to upgrade to ultimate aftr purchasing 36 months of gold.

Any info would be appreciated before I push the button.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Does this still work?

I looked it up and as of the 17th PCworld says it works, yet its the 24th.

I prefer not to be stuck with having to upgrade to ultimate aftr purchasing 36 months of gold.

Any info would be appreciated before I push the button.

i can't see them deading it within the last week, I would think there would be some posts online if M$ suddenly killed. I just remember reading if you're doing the full 36 months, you might have to wait a day to redeem the 1 month of GPU (cant redeem it same day as the 36 months of gold)

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
i can't see them deading it within the last week, I would think there would be some posts online if M$ suddenly killed. I just remember reading if you're doing the full 36 months, you might have to wait a day to redeem the 1 month of GPU (cant redeem it same day as the 36 months of gold)
Thanks.

I had to dig through some pages, but I found a site.

Thanks for your response.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Can't afford to get shyt really. Only thing I'm gonna cop is probably cuphead on ps4 since it's on sale. Already have it on Xbox one but I hate how you can't directly upload game play to YouTube. Got damn that shyt is annoying. How you a next generation console (well last gen but applies to series x as well) but you can't even directly upload or broadcast straight to YouTube?! Not a big deal for some but for me I don't play vixdogamss without streaming bc I like to go back and watch myself play.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can't afford to get shyt really. Only thing I'm gonna cop is probably cuphead on ps4 since it's on sale. Already have it on Xbox one but I hate how you can't directly upload game play to YouTube. Got damn that shyt is annoying. How you a next generation console (well last gen but applies to series x as well) but you can't even directly upload or broadcast straight to YouTube?! Not a big deal for some but for me I don't play vixdogamss without streaming bc I like to go back and watch myself play.
yeah cuphead is the truth, put my roommate on to it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Newegg has the Samsung 980 for $300 after a promo code on Black Friday. :manny:

converted-17.jpg

This heatsink should work with it:

Edit: I don't know why the Amazon link isn't working. This is the name:
MHQJRH M.2 2280 SSD heatsink, Double-Sided Heat Sink, with Thermal Silicone pad for PC / PS5 M.2 PCIE NVMe SSD or M.2 SATA SSD

Promo code actually gave $40 off when I used it. Got it for $300 after tax. :obama: