breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I can’t be honest? :usure:
People can't even find one let alone multiples lol. I haven't seen a PS5 or Series X ever in a store since their respective launch days. Over a year ago. shyt is madness. Best of luck to you though, obviously some stores are reserving stock for Black Friday.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This thread jinxed me

I saw some post about the Galaxy budz + sale at Wal-Mart

But i still had my OG buds that have the volume too low

Imma cheap dude so i refuse to buy the Buds +
While i still had a working pair of the old 1s

But shortly after seeing the post in here

I fuxking lost my Buds :dead:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Any 2TB with heatsink expandable memory deals out there yet?

You guys getting these for the PS5? Been trying to find the best deal on one, this seems pretty good money/speed wise.

yeah I’m waiting on that specific one for my ps5 it was down to 315 I think @winb83 posted it before and it sold out.

I got $100 in bestbuy credit so I’m just gonna wait until hits that price point again, I’d be paying a litt over 200 at that point

Newegg has the Samsung 980 for $300 after a promo code on Black Friday. :manny:

converted-17.jpg

This heatsink should work with it:

Edit: I don't know why the Amazon link isn't working. This is the name:
MHQJRH M.2 2280 SSD heatsink, Double-Sided Heat Sink, with Thermal Silicone pad for PC / PS5 M.2 PCIE NVMe SSD or M.2 SATA SSD

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Thanks for telling us
From my understanding Eneba functions like a marketplace and not a vendor so you aren’t directly buying from them. I don’t mean to imply it’s a shady site as I have successfully bought stuff before. In this case I bought a PS Now 1-year sub but waited to redeem until I knew I’d get some mileage out of it. So evidently that private seller resold the code while I sat on it. My issue is with their customer service and the burden of proof falling on me. I get the sense they’re not American-based and I’ve tried to be patient but it’s like, damn, just refund me or shoot me another code lol.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
From my understanding Eneba functions like a marketplace and not a vendor so you aren’t directly buying from them. I don’t mean to imply it’s a shady site as I have successfully bought stuff before. In this case I bought a PS Now 1-year sub but waited to redeem until I knew I’d get some mileage out of it. So evidently that private seller resold the code while I sat on it. My issue is with their customer service and the burden of proof falling on me. I get the sense they’re not American-based and I’ve tried to be patient but it’s like, damn, just refund me or shoot me another code lol.
Guess that explains it. When I was buying codes I redeemed them instantly.