Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I’m looking to buy a beast of a gaming PC, so any discounts are welcomed…please let me know if anyone finds any deals (I want a high end graphics card and at least 32gb of ram and 1tb of ssd).
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Looking for two 27in monitors or one curved if it's a reasonable price. Best brands/deals?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I fukked up. Bought a few switch games on Amazon for nephews and nice. Just checked gamestop, and all got good sales on them. Went to cancel the Amazon order, and too late, already shipped

seriouz099

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked up. Bought a few switch games on Amazon for nephews and nice. Just checked gamestop, and all got good sales on them. Went to cancel the Amazon order, and too late, already shipped

You should still be able to cancel after something shipped.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
you can just return them at your nearest whole foods. super easy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You should still be able to cancel after something shipped.

ya he can cancel it once it reaches the destination hub/goes out for delivery