Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped
Lost Judgement
Astral Chain
& Xenoblade Chronicles.
I don't have time to play none of this but I'm
copping for the day that I hopefully eventually do.
lol !

I'm still on the lookout for more deals.

I’ve blown enough money for now :lolbron:

Also cooped astral chain and xenoblade digitally for switch. Got another psn card and loaded up on game pass ultimate codes from target. More games I won’t get through for weeks :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yeah I’m waiting on that specific one for my ps5 it was down to 315 I think @winb83 posted it before and it sold out.

I got $100 in bestbuy credit so I’m just gonna wait until hits that price point again, I’d be paying a litt over 200 at that point
Take a cheap flash drive into Best Buy and you can get a 15% off coupon. Brings it down to $305 or so.

Still too much for me. I'm good with the 1TB + internal storage.

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
yeah I’m waiting on that specific one for my ps5 it was down to 315 I think @winb83 posted it before and it sold out.

I got $100 in bestbuy credit so I’m just gonna wait until hits that price point again, I’d be paying a litt over 200 at that point

Nah, I'm gonna use it for my PC. But from what I heard it's worth it for PS5 too

Appreciate the answers, gonna grab one soon…

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Got my Amazon order sooner than I expected. Was checking my email and it said package had been delivered when I wasn't expected it until Wednesday. Opened my door and saw it tucked under the mat :leon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got my Amazon order sooner than I expected. Was checking my email and it said package had been delivered when I wasn't expected it until Wednesday. Opened my door and saw it tucked under the mat :leon:

jeff-bezos-laugh.gif

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Gaming wise, was hoping for a deeper discount on Returnal, like 30-40. I gotta re-up on PS+ :comeon:. Imma go ahead and pick up Deathloop instead of waiting on the GP drop. And then looking for a physical 360 copy of Max Payne 3. That's it, really. Glad I broke away from the CoD addiction because I almost always buy that on BF.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gaming wise, was hoping for a deeper discount on Returnal, like 30-40. I gotta re-up on PS+ :comeon:. Imma go ahead and pick up Deathloop instead of waiting on the GP drop. And then looking for a physical 360 copy of Max Payne 3. That's it, really. Glad I broke away from the CoD addiction because I almost always buy that on BF.
How did yall miss when I was posting PS+ for like $20 some odd dollars?

Well it's $34 here
PlayStation Plus 365 Days (USA) | PS Plus code cheap! | ENEBA
If you have a Chase Freedom card you can get 5% cash back using PayPal to purchase.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Well it's $34 here
If you have a Chase Freedom card you can get 5% cash back using PayPal to purchase.

I slept on that psplus 24.99 deal at cdkeys for weeks thinking it would be the new standard, but something in me told me to buy them while i could. I pretty much just bought the 4 for 100 bucks and my boy hit me and told me it went back up right after. It’s been stuck at 40 since on there. :whew:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

Well it's $34 here
fukk Eneba. I bought a PS Now sub from them and that shyt was already redeemed. I been going back with them people for months now, sending screenshots of my account purchases etc. Still hasn't been resolved.