2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something must be about to come out. You don’t just waive a lottery pick not even halfway through their second year

Yeah I don’t know what it is they just picked up his offer I didn’t see this coming at all.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some guy on reddit said he exposed himself to staff in the four season hotel in Minneapolis :jbhmm:
shyt unless he pissed or jizzed I still don’t see him being cut so it still had to be a higher level of bs besides just that. But it’s clearly some smoke here.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
shyt unless he pissed or jizzed I still don’t see him being cut so it still had to be a higher level of bs besides just that. But it’s clearly some smoke here.
Because it's Pop and the Spurs, I can believe that type of situation would be enough to get him cut and him as far away from the organization as possible. Drew Eubanks (former Spurs player) wife has been posting subliminals on Twitter related to believing women, so maybe the hotel rumor is true.