2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
giphy.gif

No NBA team is going to release a recently 1st round draft pick over mental trauma. GTFOH
the trauma has to be sexual abuse that has turned him into an abuser or sumn
cant think of anything else

that or complete BS

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Anyone who says that it has to be something heinous is forgetting Larry Sanders. The man might have real mental health issues that look like they will need a long time to deal with (if ever) and the spurs decided to just give him his money and wish him good luck. It’s better than dragging his time away out in the media.
We did similar with Alex abrines

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Anyone who says that it has to be something heinous is forgetting Larry Sanders. The man might have real mental health issues that look like they will need a long time to deal with (if ever) and the spurs decided to just give him his money and wish him good luck. It’s better than dragging his time away out in the media.

Nah this kid did some WILD shyt..

Pop has lied for players(stak5)and taken heat for others(nephew)....

They would have protected this kid if the situation called for it..

When pop and RC distance themselves, you really fukked up

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm finally able to come up for air after spending 4 hours grinding out these aws and azure migrations and I see this shyt :gucci:

Did this dude Hernadez or Ray Rice himself :gucci:
This for work? How you learn? I’m tryna get into this cloud shyt myself

concise

Veteran
Daps
i actually feel like maybe he was molested, and caught molesting (or having urges to do so) too based on his statement but who knows

hate to say it, but the longer the silence goes, it seems the more likely this is.

If you think about it, literally every other crime has been forgiven or explained away in some form by segments of sports fans.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Now the story is leaning towards something happening in Minnesota at the hotel during their road game

There was an incident with the hotel staff of some sort

According to what is being said, the decision to release him was made right after the Chicago game last night..

So if that did happen, San Antonio was aware and did a fair investigation that warranted his removal..

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crazy that no one has said what happened yet. The longer it goes, the worse everyone is expecting it to be, so it must be bad if they don’t even want to stop everyone’s imagination from running wild.

At this point, I'm thinking murder