2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Let Russ Cook was just a catchphrase. We knew that
Well it only worked to let the offense open up to something creative for the first 5 weeks

After that Pete reigned everything back in to his boring old scheme

Like look at the tweets he literally thinks the only way to get defenses outta 2 deep looks is to constantly run the ball

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

and there you have it. That article was spot on!!! The reasons why Eric is supposedly “interviewing bad” and isn’t “selling himself” everyone really wants this guy instead

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Again, the owner aint gonna hire black so who else would we get? Jeff Fisher?:skip:

I ONLY wanted Bieniemy but that will never happen.
So again, who is much better that is available

I would love for you all to take on Jeff Fisher. Aint like he aint coached for a Houston team before :lolbron:

But off the top of my head:

Brian Daboll
Joe Brady

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I would love for you all to take on Jeff Fisher. Aint like he aint coached for a Houston team before :lolbron:

But off the top of my head:

Brian Daboll
Joe Brady
Coached them bum ass Titans ya mean:mjlit:

Joe Brady was just able by alcohol by himself like 6 years ago so no thanks. :unimpressed:

Daboll COULD be a decent choice but I don't see why he would want to come to this shyt show now that Watson don't wanna be there

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Coached them bum ass Titans ya mean:mjlit:

Joe Brady was just able by alcohol by himself like 6 years ago so no thanks. :unimpressed:

Daboll COULD be a decent choice but I don't see why he would want to come to this shyt show now that Watson don't wanna be there

That was dem Oilers. Dont know nothing about it, especially since yall be tryna claim em:mjpls:.

6_7748310.JPG

So was McVay when he was hired. You trying to tell me you wouldn't have taken him just because he couldn't buy a bottle of Peach Ciroc a few years prior to becoming a head coach? :mjpls:

And at the end of the day, this shyt is fun to talk about, especially if it means Deshaun leaves the AFC South :obama:, but if the front office say we not doing it then that's that, lol. Im sure the new coach could sit down with him and convince him to give him 1 year at least.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
That was dem Oilers. Dont know nothing about it, especially since yall be tryna claim em:mjpls:.

6_7748310.JPG

So was McVay when he was hired. You trying to tell me you wouldn't have taken him just because he couldn't buy a bottle of Peach Ciroc a few years prior to becoming a head coach? :mjpls:

And at the end of the day, this shyt is fun to talk about, especially if it means Deshaun leaves the AFC South :obama:, but if the front office say we not doing it then that's that, lol. Im sure the new coach could sit down with him and convince him to give him 1 year at least.
Oilers left my heart as an organization on January 3, 1993:mjcry: so all I know is Fisher lead the Titans organization:troll:

Was so happy we finally got a good black qb since 1993 but the way the org has been doing nasty, only want the best for Watson... If them clowns would went for Eric B, would have been great overall for the South and we would never have to hear about AFC south being trash anymore but alas, fukk the Texans office:scust:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
@Type OH
Knew you was gonna come with that McVay shyt. Still :unimpressed:at a lot of his decision making. His defense and defensive players save his ass 7 times out of 10